Join us from 11am in our hotel function room when we host our 5th Macmillan Coffee Morning
There will be a variety of stalls to visit such as.....
- Bouncy Castle
- Macmillan promotional goodies
- Friends of Bradford City
- Temple Spa
- Wax melts & handmade bows
- FM Frangrances
- Body Shop
- Bath bombs
- Salt Candles & Therapy
- Nail painting inc. Shellac
- Photography & Prints
- Tea & Coffee
- Cakes & Cupcakes
- Raffle (inc some fantastic Bradford City memorabilia)
- MEET THE PLAYERS • the Bradford City boys will be signing autographs for a donation
- MEET THE CHARACTER • children can have their photo taken for a donation
We will also have a remembrance corner where you can either leave a touching note or put up a photo of your loved ones affected by cancer.
The bar will be open selling both alcoholic and soft drinks from 11am.
Whether you have any unwanted gifts or are a local business wishing to donate a raffle prize please do get in touch ….. All donations will be gratefully received.
If you would like to hold a stall or make any donations, no matter how big or small, please either call 01274 611111 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday from 11am.
PLEASE SHARE THE EVENT WITH YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS & COLLEAGUES
PLEASE HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO MORE LIVES.